Thursday, August 2, 2007

Jackson's Extracurricular Activities

Apparently Jackson has been attending PETA meetings in his spare time. PETA stands for people for the ethical treatment of animal and Jackson takes his membership to this organization very seriously. Most mornings we play outside, and yesterday morning was no different. It was very hot outside. Jackson worked up a sweat running back and forth between the swimming pool and the back porch. I was curious about what he was doing, so I followed him. I watched him fill a cup full of water,

walk around the side of the house and dump the water on the concrete.

At first I was a little upset, but then I realized that he was doing this so that Gilbert could quench her thirst on a hot summers day. What a caring and sensitive little boy.

On the other hand, I captured this disturbing photo earlier that morning. Please be aware that the image you are about to see could be offensive. I hate to say it, but I think I have the makings of a little chauvanist. All the signs are there - PJ's unbuttoned exposing any chest hair (if he had any), sprawled out in the most comfortable chair in the room while his sister waits on him. I currently am planning an intervention. If anyone would like to help, we are accepting charitable donations.

No comments: