Friday, August 3, 2007

Warning

The Moore family has been quite disturbed by several of the recent news stories. However, the one most disheartening was the Fisher Price recall. We lost several great toys in that recall and were very sad. This recall got me thinking about something that I have been noticing. With all of the stupid warning labels out there like: Don't use in the shower which is found on a hairdryer, or the warning on a fireplace log: Caution - risk of fire, or the warning found on a package of airline nuts: Contains nuts; I think that there should be warning labels on certain foods. Let's take yogurt for instance. Yogurt should definetly have a warning about the mess that occurs when a toddler eats it. My two toddlers get pretty messy. In fact Scott cringes whenever I give them a container of yogurt to eat. Don't believe me - the proof is in the pudding...or yogurt.


1 comment:

Grandma Rhonda said...

You have got to be the BEST story teller. I enjoy your add ons as much as I do the precious pictures of my wonderful grandchildren. Yes, I can imagine Scott cringing when he sees his kids eat yogurt - he HATED being messy from the time he was small. No yukkies for him!!! But they can be a "yucky" as they want and I would stil love to kiss those precious cheeks!!!