Monday, August 6, 2007

Ready for School

I set the alarm clock for 6AM, because I wanted to be up and ready, so I didn't have to miss one moment with the kids this morning. After I got out of the shower I put my robe on and opened the door. When I stepped into the bedroom I heard a little voice from under my bed covers say "surprise". Ellie had gotten up and climbed into the bed and was waiting for me to get out of the shower. It was precious. At breakfast we had our family Bible story time. For breakfast Jackson ate a pancake, three sausage links, and a bowl of dry cereal. Ellie had cereal and bacon.

Ellie's tracher had asked that each of the kids make a poster of their family. Ellie was so proud of her poster. It turned out very cute.


We are ready for school!!! But is school ready for us? Look at those little faces. I'd sure love to have those cuties in my class.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I would love to have those wonderful little ones in my class. I look at the kids in my school room and think 'what if that were one of my babies'. Yes, my kids at school are spoiled too. That would be awesome to have those babies in my class. They are learning so much right now. It is wonderful to see you and Scott teaching them the right things about life and God. I am so proud of both of you, but I am a little concerned about the cross-dressing issue.