Friday, August 10, 2007

Pool Party

Tonight the church rented the Alabama rec pool (or as Ellie calls it the swimming poop). It was a lot of fun. Jacson and Ellie loved splashing in the baby pool and floating around the lazy river.


Ellie loves Katherine Maxey she calls her "my baby Katherine". I talked to Katherine's Mom Lori earlier today and knew they would be at the pool. When I told Ellie at dinner that she would get to see baby Katherine tonight, she gasped and said "yeah my baby". We love this precious family.


Tonight Jackson got in his very first fight. At the end of the night Jackson and another little boy took turns pushing one another. They both were giggeling and having a great time. Occassionally one of them would fall down and the giggles would turn ino full blown laughter. The funniest part about the whole ordeal was when one of them would fall and get back up and give each other a little belly bump. I was concerned that the boy's parents would be upset, but then I noticed that they were video taping the whole thing. Considering that it was 96 degress at 8pm, it was a great night for a pool party. After a week of day care an some hardy play at the pool tonight, Scott and I are anticipating a great night's sleep.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Wow, Lori's baby is really starting to look more like her. Not a surprise to see who was holding her. So Glad you have so many swimming poops to go to. I really miss you all. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone again. Daddy's about goes through the monitor after those babies. He's got the tractor waiting for them. He can hardly wait. We will be doing a big picture then so make sure you bring your smiles. Derrick has already been told too.