Monday, August 13, 2007

Mommy's New Job

Today was my first day of work at the pediatric dentist office. It's a lot to learn and I had a horrible headache all day, which by the time I got home had turned into a migrane. I arrived home only to discover that Jackson had been sent home from school today sick. Poor Scott! He stayed home with him today and is taking him to the doctor tomorrow morning. Hopefully the rest of the week will go a little better. Ellie however, had a wonderful day. She was very excited to see Miss Bonnie. There were no tears when Scott dropped her off at daycare this morning.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my gosh are you adorable in that uniform. I know you will do wonderful.
Those babies get bigger in every picture. Let us know what's up with Jack.
Kiss them for us. XO

Unknown said...

The kids look so happy to have their mother back from work. They are growing up so much that we will wonder where the time went with them.