Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lions and Tigers and The Moore's...Oh My!!!

On Sunday afternoon the Moore family took a trip to the Birmingham Zoo. It was very hot, but we all had wonderful time. Ellie kept telling me not to take pictures of her and jackson. She wanted me to snap pictures of the animals. She also kept asking to see the elephant and a polar bear. Unfortunately we didn't see either of these animals. The Birmingham zoo doesn't even have a polar bear and the elephant was M.I.A. But we did see a sea lion, flamingos, monkies, buffalos, a hippo, a rhino, giraffs, zebras, a lion, and several other animals.


The water fountain at the zoo was by far Jackson's favorite part of the day. As soon as I took him out of the stroller he ran straight over to the fountain and stuck his head right in. The water would shoot up periodically, and when it would stop Jackson would put his face down on the spout just waiting for it to shoot up again. I was so scared he was going to get squirted in the face. He's such a fearless little boy.

Ellie was a little more hesitant than her fearless brother. She preferred to dance and prance around the fountains.

As we were leaving the zoo Ellie and Jackson were tickeling each other and laughing loudly. It was so sweet. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

1 comment:

Nana said...

You kids and water....so not a surprise. I had a hard time keeping Jack out of the fountain at the mall and at SWU. These are great pictures. Kiss those fat little faces for me. XO