Monday, August 6, 2007

First Day of School

After a long day of tears, I picked the kids up from school. I picked up Jackson first. His teacher Miss Crystal said that he had a wonderful day and did very well. I was worried about him sleeping on a cot for his nap, because he has never slept anywhere but in his crib. To my surprise he did great. Ellie's teacher Miss Bonnie (or Miss Bonttie) said that Ellie had a great day except for at nap. At nap she cried for her pacifier. Ellie still uses a pacifier when she sleeps. Miss Bonnie suggested that we bring it tomorrow. So tonight we packed it in her back pack. Ellie had three pages of homework to do tonight. She really enjoys "doing papers" as she calls it.

Today was a successful first day of school. However, there was one little problem. Scott has been banned from the daycare facility. I told him that even though he was there on campus that he could not sneek in and check on them. Like usual he did not listen, and he managed to upset both of our kids in a 10 minute period. So...I'm pretty sure that tomorrow there will be pictures of my husband posted saying "no trespassing".

1 comment:

Pappysteve said...

The kids look absolutely adorable .... but I'm confused as to why you were worried about Jackson sleeping on a cot for his nap! Isn't this the same kid who fell asleep on a large pillow at the Children's Museum?

xoxo
Pappysteve & Grandma