Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. My special day was great. It started with a little surprise left in our yard by our youth group. They toilet papered our yard. I took Ellie outside to see it when she woke up. This was not a good idea. She was devastated. She kept saying "no mommy no." From there the day did get better. We went to church, ate lunch with Aunt Gail, Uncle Bob, and Devin, took a very long nap, went for a very long walk that evening and even played at a playground for a while. Scoot and the kids gave some beautiful gerber daisies and a gift card to Victoria's Secret. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day too.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What a wonderful little mother you are. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you. I love you as much as the waves come in. XO