Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Party Crasher

Yesterday was Devin's 19th Birthday!!! Last nigh Gail had invited us all over for a special birthday dinner. Little did we know that Jack had a little plan of his own. After Jackson had finished eating I asked him if he was ready to get down and play. He answered with a "yes." I then asked him to say please. He answered back with a scream. After about 15 minutes of screaming at the table I took his little eatingchair and moved it to the hallway. This scream persisted for an hour. When I would tell him to say please and he could get down he would squeal more loudly. So I did the only thing I could think of, I took apicture of the whole ordeal and decided I would blog about it. After an hour of intense fit throwing and one large headache he finaly signed the word please and was set free. We rejoined the party which by this point had moved outside.


Despite the little interruption the party continued and everyone (even jackson) had a great time!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5088155990783691842" />

2 comments:

Pappysteve said...

This story reminds me of the great green bean incident! I am so proud of the way you are consistent with your "punishment", when it is harder on you than on the kids!

xoxo
Pappysteve & Grandma

Grandma Rhonda said...

Boy do I remember those days - one "fun" one with Annette - not so much with Scott. But like you I kept persistent and I soon had children I could enjoy, while other parents were still putting up with the episodes. So girl, good for you, pick your inportant issues and stick with it - it will pay off.
I can't believe how much he is changing in his looks - WOW! Your little boy is growing up fast. Give them big kisses for me and tell them Grandma Rhonda loves them soooooooo much and wants to see them soon!???