Monday, July 30, 2007

First Haircuts

For quite some time I have been telling Scott that Jackson needed a haircut. Because of Scott's hesitation I have been putting it off. Truth is his hair was getting pretty long and shabby, but I loved his curls in the back and I really didn't want them gone.

On Friday evening we finally decided, well I decided, that it was time for Jackson to get his first haircut. With a very worried Scott watching closely, my Mom cut Jackson's hair.

Then it was Ellie's turn.


Technically this wasn't Ellie's first haircut. About a year ago, I attempted to trim Ellie's bangs. This turned out disasterous. She ended up looking like Lloyd from the movie Dumb and Dumber. Let's Take a look back.

The haircuts look great! And Scott is doing fine now. However, after the haircuts he did proclaim that he missed Ellie's hair. I had no idea he was so attached.

No comments: