Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Man

Psalms 127:3 Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him.

It's hard to believe that one week ago today my little buddy turned two. I am just amazed by this little boy. My loving boy is quick to show his affections. At dinner he melts my heart when he reaches his hand out to grasp mine and then gently kisses it. He loves his cars and red rocket too. Ok maybe obsessed is a more appropriate verb. Every night before going to bed he must kiss most of his toys night night. He loves to be held and when not being held he has to have a hand to hold. He is such a funnny boy. He is so difficult to discipline because he's such a deadly combination of cute and funny. What an artistic little guy. He loves to draw and concentrates very hard on what he is doing. Food has always been his first love. Jack likes most foods with the exception of pizza. Applesauce and carrots are a few of his favorites. Jack loves to watch movies especially "Cars" and "Little Einsteins". He truly is an adorable little boy. recently when I look at him I realize that my baby is gone, but each morning when I go into his room I am excited to see what new thing he will learn or what antic he wil come up with. My heart is full of joy and love because of this little boy. I am so thankful for the blessing of this little boy.

1 comment:

Nana said...

How adorable. Being a Mom is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced, sounds as if you enjoy just as much. Kiss those sweet faces for me. XO