Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pizza Pizza

Friday night I decided that I needed a little break from cooking. So, Ellie and Jackson jumped in and took over in the kitchen. They made pizza and cupcakes. Ok, so whenever you have a one and two year old cooking, it's not really a break - but it was fun.

Here's our fabulous recipe.
Start by shaping your dough. Lot's of little fingerprints in the dough makes it taste better


Next, add your favorite pizza sauce. You know you have an adequate amount when your white shirt is covered in red sauce (not a smart move by Mom).

Then add the cheese. Be sure to sneek a taste, but don't let your Mom catch you. If she does, just act like you don't know what she is talking about.

And lastly, no meal is completle without dessert.

3 comments:

Nana said...

That looks like my kind of meal, including the babies and all the chocolate eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Judy Minunni said...

HI !!! I am FINALLY on this.....am so HAPPY I loved seeing all the picutres, and the slide show with Poppy Steve was awesome !!
Love you guys, hugs and kisses
XOXOXO