Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm



It's early morning and I am the only one awake. As I sit here listening to the silence I can here nothing more than the sound of heavy breathing coming from the bedrooms. Its almost comical, because the atmosphere I am describing and the sweet sleeping faces displayed in these pictures seems hypocritical of the true life of the Moore's. In fact it's reminiscent of the calm before a storm. I have only a moment to share a few of the antics.

Last night I bathed the kids and got them ready for bed. I left them with a babysitter so that I could go to Converge and here Scott speak. When I got home the babysitter (whom shall remain nameless to protect her identity) told me that when she went to put Jackson in his bed he wouldn't lay down. She said he kept trying to tell her something. She kept asking what and finally it clicked. He was saying poopoo. Seeing as how she has never changed a diaper before (information I did not know until last night) she was assisted by the ever so reliable Ellie (who thinks she does knw evrything about averything). Lin...I mean the babysitter, said that Ellie kept telling her "that's not right" but she was quite sure that she had done it right. Then she asked me "it fastens in the back right?" At least she's smart and pretty!

Well, everyone is awake now, so I gotta go. I will post a few more stories tonight. I'll give you a little hint Scott and yard work. Now, you know that's going to be funny.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What adorable faces. As long as the diaper stayed on I bet it still did the job. Would love to have heard Ellie telling how the job should be done.