Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We Say Thank You


Every meal since July, Ellie has been reciting a little prayer that repeats the words "we say thank you" and ends with a very infatic "to Jesus." Last Thursday was not only Thanksgiving, but also my birthday and like every other meal Ellie bowed her head and prayed that sweet little prayer. I spent a lot of time reflecting over the past year and thinking of all the things I have been blessed with. I recently received a forward (which I never read) from a friend in which she reavealed 100 facts about herself. I decided that I would reveal 100 things that I am thankful for. Well, I'm still working on my list, but I have more than 100 things to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I think Ellie could say anything she wanted and I would think it was the greatest. I'm sure I'll feel the same when about Jack when he starts using words instead of the cave man grunt. It was so good being with all of you but it went so fast. I can't wait to see everyone again (24 days).