Monday, December 3, 2007

A Message From Ellie


This message is going out from Ellie to everyone who loves my Mommy. I think my Mommy has finally lost it. She has been really tired and today I think she finally snapped. Please don't tell her I'm writing to tell you this, but tonight she let us watch two movies (which we never get to do) and then she put me in the tub with my big girl panties on. I tried to tell her, but she was persistant. If any of you think you can help please send me your advice.

3 comments:

Scott Moore said...

Everyone else always gets to talk about how great your posts are but I guess it is my turn tonight because this one made me laugh. You all are in bed right now and look so cute. Keep up the funny stuff family.

Nana said...

I know I must look at this blog at least twice a day just to see if there is anything new. Many of the things are funny and the pictures are so precious. I'm very glad you do this. And as far as funny stuff goes......the real deal is way funnier. I have never been around a family that made me laugh more, I love it. Just hold on Amber, it will be better tomorrow. XO

Grandma Rhonda said...

My dear, dear Ellie:
Grandma unsderstands your 'frustration'. But sweetie just know that all mothers go through this, so don't be too afraid that your Mom has completely lost it. When I used to lose it, the best thing my kids could do was to just smile and give me a big hug. Tell Mommy she is still the best Mommy in the whole wide world. And oh, yes, you might want to suggest to Daddy that he let her sleep in on Saturday, and maybe you could make her breakfast in bed. Telling her that you love her a whole bunches will be the magic touch to let her know, life will continue to be okay.