Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Princess and The Cheesecake

Just before Christmas, we bought Ellie a princesss gown to wear to a birthday party. The last couple of days the only thing she has wanted to wear is that dress. Here are some pictures, taken before Christmas, of our little princess.


Tonight, we had compnay for dinner and one of them brought cheescake for dessert. I sat down on the floor to eat my piece and it wasn't long before I was surrounded by little vultures just dieing to get a taste. I picked Jackson up and Ellie took my fork and helped herself. I realized that it was useless to even try to get it back. So I let her eat what she wanted. She ate about 3/4 of it. Jackson however, couldn't get enough. He just kept eating, and eating, and eating. Finally I just had to take it away from him. He cried harder than I had ever heard him cry. Look at those cheeks. I don't think he needs it.

1 comment:

GG said...

Why don't you feed those poor little children? Jackson looks like he's asking for more!!!