Sunday, January 11, 2009

Naughty or Nice

Ok, so I probably shouldn't admit this on the blog, but lately I feel like all I do is yell. Yelling is exactly what I don't want to do. So it was time to come up with an alternate plan. That's how we came up with the naughty and nice jars. I bought three jars at wal-mart. On two of the jars I put the kids names and one the third I put the word naughty.



Everday I empty an individual package of M&M's into each of their jars. If they disobey, they remove a piece of candy from their jar and place it in the naughty jar. Here are the happy kids with a full jar of M&M's.

And here they are with the naughty jar.

3 comments:

Nana said...

we totally love the looks on their faces. The sad faces are really adorable. Jack has a real sheepish look rather than a sad one. He is so rotten. Ellie is a great little actress. Yet another great idea from the mind of a wise mom. You are doing awesome. Can't wait to kiss them again. XO

Grandma Rhonda said...

I think Jack has the 'naughty' look. How sweet of them both. You always give me a time for a big smile when I see the new pictures.

The Kerstetters said...

Okay, this is hilarious!! Jack looks like he CANT WAIT to be naughty!!!