Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 6 Year Anniversary

Today I woke up to two little voices calling Mommy @ 7 AM. At 7:30 the exterminater came to spray our home and by 8 AM I was at Wal-mart getting groceries for the week.

Last Friday I woke up to the sound of the ocean around 9 AM. At noon we headed out of the beach front condo to get some seafood. After lunch I sat at Starbucks reading a book before going to see a movie. What a Difference a week makes.

Last weekend Scott and I went Gulf Shores to celebrate our anniversary. We really had a great time. It was nice to get to do some things just the two of us. We went to several great restrants and ate a lot of great food. I read a book, Scott watched ESPN (not a change from his normal routine). We both slept in and relaxed. I even spent some time on the beach taking photographs.


It was nice to get away, but truth be told I love my life. Six years ago last Sunday Scott and I started our life together. Our life may not be perfect but I have never been happier.

6 comments:

Nana said...

This made me cry. My prayer for you when you were only a baby was that you would find the right man. Every mother's prayer is that her child is happy and loved. I know you have those things. That in itself brings me to tears when I think of how wonderful God has been to you and how he has blessed all of because of you. XO
You did a great job on the beach shots. I love the ones of you and Scott. The one with the flip-flops is great.

Rebecca said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

The Kerstetters said...

Very cool pictures! It looked like you had beautiful weather at the beach and the two of you look like you had a great time! Happy 6th Anniversary! Love ya'll!

meredith said...

Happy Anniversary! Your post gave me goosebumps. We love you guys!

Brandon,Jessica,Parson,and Lilah said...

Happy Anniverasry!!!

Grandma Rhonda said...

This is mom - would you believe this is the first chance I have taken to look at the pictures. How much I have missed. Every picture made me have a big smile or an awwwwww. First of all Happy anniversary and I pray for many more happy years ahead. You two really did make some cute kids - why not see if you can even have a cuter one!!! Just a thought. We love you both.