Monday, October 20, 2008

Beauty and the Firefighter

Each weekend I plan a fun activity for the kids. Two weekends ago Scott arranged for us to go to the fire station and visit a friend who happened to be on duty that weekend. Jackson was so excited all week long, but when we got there he acted a "donkey" (the phrase I use when they are misbehaving). When I asked him why he was acting up he simply looked at me and said "hee haw".

That same weekend we took the kids to the Tuscaloosa Children's Theater performance of "Beauty and the Beast". My friend Christy and her little girl Micah also went. The kids were great during the performance, but it never fails as soon as you tell Ellie that it is time to go home she starts crying. So there we stand in the front of the theater crying. While everyone is clapping, there are the Moore's wailing because it is time to go. Here's a picture of the kids outside of the Bama Theater after the crying had stopped.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What beautiful faces these are. I love seeing them. I will look at this blog everyday and sometimes more than once a day, just to see them again. XO
PS-love seeing Lightning again too