Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayer Warrior

Last Night Ellie fell while running through the church to say goodnight to her Daddy. She had three small booboos, but if you know Ellie you know that nothing is small when it comes to her. Of course we had to be extra cautious during bath and after bandaging the wounds, she requested that I pray for her. After praying over her, I went to get their cups for bed and when I came back Ellie and Jack were in her room praying together. When I first sat down she asked me (like she does everynight) "Mommy how does it go." Once I got her started they didn't seem to mind or even notice I was there they just continued to pray.

3 comments:

Nana said...

This is adorable. Those babies do have it right. What sweet prayers those are. Make sure you give them lots of kisses for me.

meredith said...

ADORABLE! You have the best kids in the world. We love you guys. Will you teach me how you do what you do?!

Grandma Rhonda said...

PRECIOUS! PRECIOUS! PRECIOUS!

This says A LOT about how you are teaching these little lives - praying comes so natural to them. I want to cry just typing this - thank you for instilling this in our little grandchildren. That picture was precious to me but oh so much more to their heavenly relative - God their Father!!