Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Out of Control

Ok, so does your life ever feel like this picture.

Nothing exceptionaly exciting is taking place. Your just going about your daily routine and feeling pretty comforatble with your life and then Bam!!! And in one moment everything is turned upside down.

That's exaclty what happened in these pictures and what has been happening in my life. I'm of course not going to post the details, but I'm sure you all can relate. It seems as though everytime I think I have things figured out something happens to turn my world upside. I guess, like these pictures, it's just another reminder that I'm really not in control anyway.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I love you as much as the waves come in. I am also praying about all the waves that are coming at you right now. XO