Sunday, October 14, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

This weekend Scott and I were in Gulf Shores, AL at a young adult retreat. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed plaing late night games, going to the Gulf Shores shrimp festival, and lying on the beach (something I don't get to do very often since having kids). Although the weekend was really good, we couldn't wait to get home to those little cutie of ours. Miss Holly stayed at our house this weekend and kept the kids. She said that they were very good and that she was sad to give them back. That was good to hear. I have always loved the beach, but there truly is no place like home.




Thanks GG and Pa for the cool t-shirts from Hawaii! Maybe next time we can go with you!?!

3 comments:

Nana said...

I would love to have had sound with these pictures. I just want to get hold of them and eat them up. Kiss them for us. XO

Grandma Rhonda said...

I just sat and laughed out loud as I watched these two enjoy themselves. What fun!! Wish I could have been there to hear them in person. I love the admiring look that Jackson gives his big sister. What precious grandchildren you have given to us to enjoy. (even if it is only through these wonderful pictures. ) Thanks again sooooo very MUCH Amber for all the time you put into this for us all (even now when you are working so much) I love you for it!! You are a sweetheart for helping us be a little part of their precious lives.

GG said...

What a mess they are!! Sure looks like they are enjoying themselves! Love the tees, too.