Sunday, March 25, 2007

This Little Piggy

Every Thursday morning I have small group. There are about six moms in the group and about five kids. They looked so cute this past Thurday morning that I thought I would take them outside and snap a few pictures. However, my wanting to take pictures of them obviously paled in comparison to the very important game of "This Little Piggy" that was taking place at the same time.

I eventually abandoned my hopes of getting a traditional picture and decided to get some action shots of the game.

After the photo shoot I brought the kids back inside to do a few last minute things. When I went to pick Jackson up to put him in the car, something black was smeared all over his face. I couldn't figure out what it was until I saw two little rocks from the fire place in his hands.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I think the photo shoot when perfectly. These are wonderful shots. And yes, I do go through withdrawal when there aren't new pictures everyday.