Monday, March 5, 2007

The Good Ole' Days

I took this picture last week. It was such a beautiful day and the kids were having such a good time playing outside. They both love smelling the flowers that are starting to bloom. But a lot can chamge in just a few days. Two days after this picture was taken tornados ripped through AL, the temperature dropped drastically, the kids both got pink eye, and they now have a stomache virus. Yuk! All this bad weather and sickness keeps us wishing for the good ole' days.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh, I hate so much to know those babies are sick. I would give anything to be there to help with them.
I do love this picture. It is one of those that needs to be blown up and hung in your house.
Kiss my babies for me. I love you as much as the waves come in. X O