Monday, February 16, 2009

Jack's Photo Shoot

I love these photos of Jack!!! Every time I look at these pictures I just want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him. Everyday he makes me laugh. This little jokester is just so stickin cute. He love planes, trains and automobiles. Jack is very social and loves being around people. He is a natural born leader. I am learning everday how much like Scott this little boy is. Perhaps that's why I love him so much. I am so thankful for the joy he brings.





3 comments:

Nana said...

These are such wonderful pictures. I see Devin in a couple of these when he was this age, Jack is the daarker version. It is so amazing how much he has grown. The scariest thing is I also see Scott & Peter! What a personality this child already has, it's almost bigger than him. I just can't wait to see him.
Hey Jack, guess what...

Unknown said...

These pictures are great! I completely agree- I think I've seen Scott make each one of these faces too! :)

Aw, best wishes to you guys and your family!

dawn wilson said...

Pics are so great!!! Love the expressions. One suggestion... if you want the oh so nice background without the shadows... pull him off the wall a bit. The first one's are my favorite... btw... I am not a total random person. I went to IWU with your hubby. small world that we are both in Bama now.