Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back To School

Yesterday was Ellie and Jack's first day back in daycare after being home for the summer. I was anticipating tears when Scott dropped them off, but the only tears present where mine. I was so anxious about them starting back, but they both had a wonderful day. They have the best teachers (I made sure of that) and a lot of their friends from last year are in their classes again this year. Well, it's time to get them up and ready for day two.

Ellie and Miss Katherine

Jackson and Miss Bonnie

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my....I can't believe how much I miss all of you. I'm so glad that the babies had a good start to the school year. You wouldn't be the only one crying if it were otherwise. We ccan't wait to kiss on all of you again. XO

Judy Minunni said...

Hate to tell you.....time goes faster and faster...so continue to enjoy every minute! there is never to many picutres, fun times or hugs and kisses.....and by the way, please pass the hugs and kisses on for us.
Love you all!!