Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Crazy, Busy Summer


Ok, so I have been receiving comments informing me that my last blog post was on June 8. And though I am well aware of this, I am however unaware as to where the summer has gone. I can not believe that it is already July!!! It has been one crazy, busy summer!!! This past week is a perfect example of the chaos that has been summer. Last Saturday we came home from vacation, painted Ellie and Jack's rooms by Tuesday, my washer broke and was replaced, had my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday, and threw a 4th of July party. Scott leaves Monday for Youth Camp, but Nana is here for the month of July to help. Hopefully later today I will have a chance to post some vacation pics - I took a lot!

3 comments:

belleza said...

So I'm glad we can pass the guilt back and forth! It's good to see everyone's having an exciting summer though.

Pappysteve said...

Hurrah! I don't care how many or how few photos you post ... just keep posting! xoxoxo Dad & Linda

Unknown said...

Love your family picture :) ha ha it's great!