Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nana

The month of July has been jammed pack full of excitement. Now I didn't say everuthing that has happened this month has been positive, but nevertheless even the not so positive things have added to the excitement. Over all though we have had some really wonderful things happen over the past month and one of those things was having my Mom here in AL with us. The worst part about the whole thing was when she left us on Sunday. I have never seen my little girl so upset. She truly loves her Nana. Thanks Mom for everything you did for us this summer. We love you!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Leaving you all was the hardest thing for me. I cried for the next 2 hours and had swollen eyes for 2 more. It is just wonderful to be able to spend time with all of you. Every second is priceless to me. Thank you for giving that to me. Maybe I can make it till Christmas...I did say maybe.