Friday, May 30, 2008

Week In Review

This week was jam packed full of non stop fun. Wednesday night was the annual church picnic. Ellie had so much fun running around playing. The only picture I was able to capture was at the end of the night after she had slowed down a bit. Ellie loves Micah. Micah is the daughter of one of the girls I work with. Three girls from my work and their families came with us to the picnic.

Jackson spent most of the night cuddled up to Aunt Gail and Uncle Bob. He especially loved playing horsey with Aunt Gail.

This week was Ms. Bonnie's last week as Ellie's teacher. We will truly miss her. She is a wonderful teacher a beautiful person.

This is Jackson's teach Ms Crystal. If you ask Jackson who he loves, he always says "Ms Crystal."

Today was crazy hair day at school. Ellie was very excited for this day.

After picking the kids up from school we went to hang by the pool with a bunch of gypsies. Well actually it was Bob and Gail, but I do think that they have turned into gypsies. The kids love swimming It is diferent being able to put their rings on them and let them float around by themselves. Talk about freedom.



Jackson was so brave. He jumped right in. Most of the time his head would go under but he didn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

Nana said...

What beautiful babies. I can't wait to see all of you. Once again these are great picutres. My first thought was both of them look taller. The one picture of Jack makes me think of Devin when he was little. It is amazing how there will be a picture at times that looks like someone else in the family. I guess it just surprises me because I don't see any of us looking like each other. Can't wait to kiss all of you again. XO

Grandma Rhonda said...

I finally got on a comupter that I can use every day. I got caught up with the pictures - HOW FUN!! I just sat in my office smiling away. I would love to see them playing in the water like that - it is such a joy just to sit back and observe them. You have some gutsy kids there - not like their dad - he was afraid of the water at their age. Keep the pictures coming - now that I am up and running - I can enjoy them again. Those kids are absolutely precious!!!!!!!!