Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Love NY

Ok, everyone! Well, we have a very good reason for the long break with no new posts...VACATION! This past weekend The Moore's took a little trip to Buffalo to see our wonderful friends the Minunni's and the Eustice's. Ben Gerhardt even flew in from Birmingham so that we could all be together. I took a lot of pictures and everyone complained. My quote for the weekend was "someday you all will appreciate me documenting our time together." The time is now! Hope you all enjoy the photos. We love and miss you!

3 comments:

Nana said...

It's about time. As much as I love the other pictures I was really going through withdrawal with no new pictures. Those are great. I do have a few questions. What was Scott doing to Ben and why are my grandbabies without their clothes more than they are with them????? must be something on their father's side.

GG said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Those babies are growing too fast! Love you all!

Meghan said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You take great pictures!!

And I stole the Slide idea for Sam's blog!