Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Remember Us...

It's me Ellie!

And me Jack!

Yes, we know it's been a while since our Mommy last updated our blog. There are a lot of reasons why she hasn't has time. Besides the normal things like working full time and balancing church activities, we have been dealing with a wide array of illness, Mama has been planning a house warming party for a friend, helping a girl at work with her wedding and taking a photography class a couple nights a week. here are a few more reasons...

1. I started dance classes
2. Mama and Dada took us to the zoo.
3. We went to the lake and rode jet skis for the very first time ever,

4. We've taken up puppet making as a hobby.

5. I am currently juggeling two jobs as a ballerina princess and a fashion counsultant.
6. I've been working out - alot (check out my muscels and my haircut. My sister once had a haircut very similar).
So as you can see we have been having a lot of fun, but staying very busy. Please don't blame our Mama. She is doing the best she can balancing our very hectic schedule.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my gosh, I am still laughing. Jack's hair cut and your writing are so funny. I can't wait to share this. I have missed your writing and the pictures so much. I know you are very busy and you have no idea how very much I do appreciate you taking time to keep the blog going. It is a life line to me (and many others that can't see you all the time). It keeps me smiling and laughing. I love you angel baby. XO

markr said...

i want a puppet show!