Monday, January 28, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth


Last night Scott and I took Ellie and Jackson to the circus in Birmingham. For me, the greatest show on earth was not the circus itself, but watching my children enjoy the show. No one had told me that the circus was two hours long. Needless to say that was pushing the realm of their anttention spans. However, they both seemed to really enjoy it.

Jackson's favorite part was the clowns. He laughed so hard when they first came out. It was precious.

Ellie enjoyed the dancing girl's and spent the last 30 minutes of the show trying to imitate there dance moves. This is something that the man in front of her probably could have done without.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Children make everything so much more exciting, fun, happy....... They help us to see things like they do, all over again with new eyes. What adorable little faces. We can't wait to kiss all of you again. XO

Nana said...

Of course I was looking at these wonderful pictures again. This time I noticed what Jack has in his hands. How funny is that!